"Copywriting isn't important
- it's the most important."
Whether you are looking for a brochure or a thought-provoking blog article, we have the professional know-how to write, edit, and display your retirement plan expertise – skillfully. With over 15 years of industry experience, we have discovered the best way to write about 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 457(f), 408(b)2, 404(c), and other number-letter combinations. Every copywriter offers a unique blend of abilities – ours is retirement plans! For copywriting services, we can provide:
Marketing materials. Original, custom, and technical writing of plan sponsor marketing collateral, such as brochures, tri-folds, overviews, service calendars, newsletters, direct mailers, and traditional printed materials.
Websites. We will happily develop landing pages and site content, while partnering with your web design team. If you need a web design team – let us know. We work with the best-in-industry providers!
Thought leadership blog articles with SEO. How can you demonstrate thought leadership by re-posting someone else’s ideas? We write “created content” for your website, blog, industry publications, and social media followers. You have an industry voice, now let‘s hear it speak.
What to expect
Listening. We begin by having a conversation and listening. Throughout the ‘Getting to Know You’ questionnaire, we learn about your retirement plan practice and the words you use to describe the industry in order to gain an understanding of how you would like to position your copy.
In addition, you can expect:
Content is king, and good copy sells ideas, concepts, and services. With over ten years of industry experience, we will work with you to write copy that will highlight fiduciary process, retirement readiness, plan governance and additional financial services topics.
Contact us to setup a meeting and to share examples of work.
1. Production schedule. Who’s doing what? This is why we always create a production schedule – with delivery dates – to set expectations and identify the responsible party. It’s important to know who is expected to do what and when that is due. We manage and measure the production schedule to keep everyone on pace and moving forward to achieve the goal.
2. Adherence to deadlines. We understand that you are busy and that your time is valuable. We feel the same way about our time. Therefore, we stick to the schedule and work like crazy to always meet your time commitments. We are passionate about the retirement plan industry and we bring that excitement to our everyday business.
3. Revisions, feedback, and edits. We don’t easily bruise. If you don’t like the writing, just tell us. We will work with you to create the right copy for your content. However, most of our clients love our writing and results, and that makes us very happy.
4. Team-player. We have the pleasure of partnering with industry experts, award-winning advisors, and all-around fantastic people, so we respect each other and our professionalism. We bring those ‘gold standards’ to you and your business.